Our Deluxe Suites reflect the warmth of Java Island with a collection of hand-carved furniture in Joglo style made of old recycled teak wood. The extensive use of indigenous timber and touches of local artistry soothe the senses for heightened relaxation. It comes with a private terrace and a spa-inspired en-suite bathroom.
All our Deluxe Suites have access to the rooftops swimming pool as well as Tamiang and Oishi Tei restaurants, both offering a fantastic view on the forest/Jungle.
- * Complimentary Wi-Fi connections
- * 1 TV
- * Individually controlled air conditioning
- * In room safe
- * Mini Bar
- * IDD telephone
- * Tea and coffee facilities
- * 24 hour Butler service.
- * Queen Bed or twin bed (on request and upon availability)
- * extra Bed option upon availability (and subject to extra chargee)
- * 3 adults (subject to extra charge) or 2 adults + 1 child (subject to extra charge if more than 8 years old This room category offers a view on the Jungle. You can reach the building within a 5 minutes walk from the main pool. NB: Guests who would like a view of the Ayung River Valley should book one of our villas.